Jul 15, 2010

DANCE OF LIFE!!!



Do I need to explain my moves,
They simply express my moods,
Life long dance and life long music,
Sanity is so anechoic,
The breath behind the hush keeps me alive,
Do I need to explain the soul of my life?

Jeopardized and agonized,
Sometimes scurvy and unrelated,
I move across with a swing and jilt,
So unknown and mis-leaded.

Then too I cross the destine,
Falling from the feet of mine,
The fall produces one more sound,
Reverberates through the ground,
The jitters makes me lilt again,
As phoenix rises to fame;

And my dance stimulates the morbid drive,
Do I need to explain the soul of my life?



No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...