Jul 17, 2009

MORAF'S JOURNAL 17/07/09

There is comfort everywhere as it should be.... I am being blessed with good home made food and lots of care and concerns..... the things which I missed in the past six months.... but the abundance of all these and many more is making me silence struck....

I am losing the habit of thinking every second of being alive....

Excessive happiness too makes you cry and that is what I am feeling now.... I want to cry.... probably am missing someone very close to my heart.... ya!! it is you..... just hope of sharing the same with you someday when we will be together!!!!

It feels really annoying why I am not trying to make any calls to you... probably cause am scared of your blunt and dumb reactions which am facing since yesterday!!!!!!!

Anyways.... feeling a little light now... :)

At home... I feel so saintly... no wrong thoughts... nothing wrong said or done.... i am silent... slow and BLANK....

Yes... blank..... after six big months.... i am blank now.... my brain was so tired of thinking millions of things at the same time....

BLISS TO BE BLANK.... BLESSED TO BE BACK HOME..... SMILING LIKE A BABY.... :)...

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...