Jul 20, 2009

A SPECIAL COMMENT!!!... LOLZZ

PS: NOT FOR ANYONE WHO "WORSHIPS", still, "MISS" RAKHI SAWANT.


I was watching this show... "RAKHI KA... WHATEVER"... & suddenly a thought struck me....

After this there will be... :

RAKHI KA DIVORCE....

& then...

RAKHI KA .... WHATEVER... SEASON 2....

I think it is possible cause I have seen Rakhi breaking off from his X-BF and then reuniting on the same day.... ON A NATIONAL NEWS CHANNEL...

So anything possible in Rakhi's planet....

Know what... can't even attach the pious word SWYAMVAR to Rakhi's name... have always used it after SITA ji... and now RAKHI.... no.... can't be so disgraceful....

chalo... u ppl watch SEASON 1.... and I will look forward to SEASON 2... :D...

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...