Nov 10, 2007

RASPUTIN....8...:)

"Don't you know you're talking about a revolution
It sounds like a whisper
Don't you know they're talking about a revolution
It sounds like a whisper

While they're standing in the welfare lines
Crying at the doorsteps of those armies of salvation
Wasting time in unemployment lines
Sitting around waiting for a promotion

Don't you know you're talking about a revolution
It sounds like a whisper

Poor people are gonna rise up
And get their share
Poor people are gonna rise up
And take what's theirs

Don't you know you better run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run
Oh I said you better run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run"


this songs is playing everywhere around me today....the great song by Tracy Chapman!!!
but the song probably ends at a very beautiful and "may be" note....which i don`t agree!!...
I have experienced this...people still not trying to do anything to change anything which is not so very good in our society!!!...The best thing is that..all of us...i mean strictly us...INDIANS...have adopted everything which is not necessary from the western cultural...the dressing...the drinking....the music...but when it comes to being more liberated in thoughts...we again start stinking...
The girls are wearing all sorts of dresses which are not at all indianised but when it comes to thoughts ... they still try to behave like the "sati savitri " types!!!....I mean...please everyone grow up....they don`t know a single "shloka" in any of ours holy books but they talk about the indian society!!!....lol!!!....(no particular pointing done here)....
They can run to churches...precisely one of the status symbols in todays world....but when asked about the nearest TEMPLE....they still remain clueless!!!....
They can remain out till 3 in the morning but they keep on talking about family values and shits!!!!....

ANYONE THINKS IN ANY OTHER WAYS....PLEASE DO COMMENT!!...I DON`T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!...

But ya...isn`t this true??

If you want to resemble anything...resemble it in some true form...i don`t want to say.,...be perfect but you can be a slight resemblance to it...or finally you will end up being a faker!!!....Anyways...I am not here to reform the world...and if i feel like this...i will try to!!...

Why am i so complicated always??...
Even i can`t answer this....i have so many things hidden inside which i want to talk...but i can`t...cause all of them are pains...and i want to keep myself away from all the sad talks!!!!

Why is god so helpful towards everyone who has tried to break me somewhere in my life??...
God can you answer this for me???
I know he won`t do that!!!!!!!!! He will not answer me ever!!!!!....

I can do onething...to camouflage myself ... so that i just remain away from all the devils around...who just make me act as some step to rise into spirits and fucking when they get this...they just step on my head and show me the middle finger!!!!!...lol!!!

As i said to Vasu today....."if life itself has become a comedy for me, where is the scarcity of laughter ??"....

No more depressing talks today by Rasputin!!!!......

ALOHA...:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...