Aug 11, 2007

fuming!!!

I don`t know how far i am ryt when i say this ......"pick ur one ways out!"
can`t see anyone doing this around me....

just clicked on song birds and waiting for the application to get started so that i can play some songs.....

yesterday updated my ipod....the big 60 gb one...not the 3 gb shuffle.....
it`s pink and girlish....

i love my 60 gb class big one...it carries most of my fav songs and videos...and two movies...

1. FIFTY FIRST DATES
2.THE WEDDING SINGER

i love both the movies...favourite will always be...THE WEDDING SINGER...

richard marx`s hazard...all time favourite!!!

was into some site....reading something....
don`t have any perfect plans for today.....i don`t know whether i will do anything today or just let the day go wasted!!!!

the feeling...fill my lil world right up..right up...right up...

beautiful beautiful song!!

my kitten...a lil grown up now is sitting above my monitor now and staring at me...i returned to my desktop after so many days...cause i was sick of using laptop now!!

omg.....omg...omg....it was wild and jack johnson is singing.....i m so very satisfied that even my softwares know which song i should listen now....

better together!!! hmmmm....:)

it happens sometimes....the non living things understand u better than the humans!!!:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...