Aug 10, 2007

friday the 10th!!!

kool red and bold ... this is what i wanted now!!
had a large cup of red/black whatever u will like to call it as....

now i am proactive.....a lil spoilt room in which i am dwelling now...
summing up...

a big 29 inches television of! course with cable....a telephone....some blank boxes which were previous homes of the gadgets i purchased....
left to the television....two racks....one a shoe .. overcrowded with i think 10 pairs....and one slightly to the left.....a small cute choco brownish rack bearing my sister`s combined photo and the other having my mom dad.....otherwise...a basket ball....a box...some other stuffs!!!

then my bed on which i m lying now...and my laptop which is being screwed by me...lol!

on the floor....innumerous gadgetries lying........my cell phone wid me now...and two ipods!!

i live with these!!...talk to these and work with these...and i am very comfortable with all these things...

man one silly thing in my mind continuously pissing me off and i don`t know why....i got through something written against me somewhere and i was like...what the fuck!! why for heaven`s sake they have to discuss about the things i am doing!! Only few words for them....

THOSE CYNICAL ASSHOLES SHOULD BE FUCKED IN ASS!!!

anyways....these things shouldn`t affect me but they do somewhere....i mean...when u don`t think wrong about anyone and there are people continuously doing this against you....you have no other ways out than to abuse them!!

a total gigantic turd kind of episode!!

in my wildest dreams too....ya it can be that sometimes i have not been truthful to some ppl...but i mean...when it came to me....i was always like mirror...if i wanted to be of! course....lunatics!!!

it was a day when i was like i will have my ways of revenge against them and she was like.....my guy shouldn`t have this revenge feeling....and that was a day and today it`s like....i don`t want to....i am totally okay!!

it takes a word sometimes to make you understand a story!!!!!!

it always happens with me...

when i was deviating from my career again....there was my sister ... who just told ... i am very proud that you are my brother....and this statement changed everything...

now here she is again back into thoughts and little bit losing herself..and i am not getting the most correct words to speak to her and make everything fine....probably oneday....me or someone else!!!



No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...