Aug 11, 2007

nevertheless!!!

don`t ...don`t....don`t....

i need....i need....i need...

lol!!!

don`t worry....this is what is going inside me.....about what?????

VODKA....lol!!!!

let me see!!!

din`t do anything productive today!! was sitting sitting...creating some posts in other blogs!!

stunner today was.....RAGHU brought food from his home for me.....i was like...what?????
why??
i mean.....jesus christ!! sometimes ppl do so much for you without any reasons....i have done nothing for this guy!!
i just respect his knowledge in any department...

this guy needs some description today!!!

Raghu....my batchmate....studious!! i never admired him before....till the time i came to know...he is not keeping well and still he is trying hard to get everything that is being taught!!!

i was like....wooohhooooo.....the guy kept on fainting and then too he never missed any classes....

surprising!!!

somewhere he did provide me some conscience to be more stable in my work!!!

Then we started studying and discussing things together.....probably some kind of friendship!!!

This gesture of his....i mean his bringing food for me from his home just because i told...."we people don`t get home made food....otheriwse we would have been eating more"......surprising!!!!

I thanked him like a million times .... till he got irritated to the level that he started taking the food back....

he has got 4 chapatis and some vegetable......

Thanx Raghu!!!!!



No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...