Jul 12, 2009

MORAF'S JOURNAL 12/07/09

I felt the anxiety again....
Somewhere something is troubling me... probably the failures of all the expectations...
I know it is not the right thing to link all the not so expected events with the events going to happen in future but then I was helpless....
So finally felt scared too....
(linking my H.V. marks with the upcoming results of DSP & OpAmp)

Spent the day searching for some job opportunities... the time makes me realize what people feel when they strive for a job and don't get one....

My policies force me to work... so making use of the precious present moment went to meet the head of the institute where am going to be appointed as a trainer.

Good... not bad indeed!!!

Had a talk with Prasad a few minutes ago when he actually related to me the incident where he was abused by his Boss in a very not so acceptable fashion ... this made me ask whether this was one of the policies of the corporate sectors that you have to take all the bull shits and mean while remain silent...

Was happy to hear that it was not at all like that.... his silence was his own wish and probably the moment's demand....

"jab mummy ka chehra dekha".... the statement of the day....

The guy left a nice growth job in one of the big players in industry cause he felt the fear on his mom's face... the fear of losing her only son!!!!

Bravo!!!!!

What else.... nothing much... life for me is still stuck up and probably the time will also stick for the next two days.... when I will travel to my home....

ANYWAYS.... JOURNEY HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL END.... CAUSE THE DESTINATION IS "HOME"......

WILL TRY TO PEN DOWN ALL THE EXPERIENCES OF JOURNEY ... :D


NOW IT IS GOING TO BE FUN... SUDDENLY I REALIZED.... A HELL LOT OF NEW EXPERIENCES AND NEW PEOPLE TO MEET....


moraf!!!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...