Oct 14, 2007

HERE COMES THE......:)

Ya now here is one of the things that i am doing nowadays....i don`t know....people will feel that it is ridiculous....but when asked to me...i feel i am so very imaginative....

Hope whatever feeling is like people are going to enjoy this....;)

this is the first.....if u ppl are thinking what was i doing....i should tell you....i was trying to think about developing a DAS for the transformers and the induction motors.....this was how it was like....i mean the thought process...

"transformer is sitting in a boat and singing....'o majhi rey apna kinara nadiya ki dhara hai...' trying to give me some clue....when suddenly the transformer sees the developers...of! course me and my partner....and we both shout....'mummy papa aa gaye!!!'...lol!!!"

INTERESTING AND CRAZY .... ISN`T IT???:p

and ya i was trying to break my name too in parts to get myself a new scientific name like..."crazy tortoise"...or kind of....lol!!!

yes now this one...it`s interesting....the best thing i was just scribbling in one of my 10 rs. rough book....lol!!
it was yesterday and it seemed something was going wrong somewhere...so i wrote...d-day...no particular issue though...
two guys with their kite....singing..."woh chali humari patang hawa ke paar"....lollll...
an ice cream vendor....and two brothers watching him and and the ender asking the younger..."chotu ice cream khayega..."....and the younger one...very excited at the proposal...replies..."kyun nahi bhaiya..."....lol...lol...
then i have given my brain some marks like....20/25.....i don`t know for what....;)
then a wall of mountains...and the desert of thar....

everything is just blah blah blah....:)

make it a point to smile...after reading all and seeing the artistic input...:)


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...