Oct 20, 2007

GUIDE!!!

It is coincidence in no ways...i am seriously talking about the EPIC....i love to....GUIDE...written by Mr. R.K. NARAYAN...and the movie directed by Vijay Anand and Dev Anand as The GUIDE in the movie...

A strange feeling strikes me whenever i think about the movie...and it is obvious to strike after knowing the fact that i have seen the movie for more than 25 times now and have scenes and dialogues on my finger tips....

Everything, i don`t know why...pulls me to redemption..what evil i have done or what i can do...i sm not at all aware of that but i don`t want to indulge in any more ... cause i can`t change the past...if it needs a run away i will do it too!!!

Listen to this song..just click here and download it...


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...