Aug 9, 2007

pissed off !!!

Don`t want to say this....at least now not...but this is wat i am telling to myself...and i don`t mind if ppl will go through it!!

man i can`t get this...i mean.,..i don`t .....it`s seriously .....wat d hell....fucking killing !!!

just don`t ask me anything now.....i m so bloody pissed off and anyone who is reading this...i want to tell u....at the same time in other dialogue box i am pretending to be fine...

now something.....god came between and m trying to get back to mood!! i know name him and i will change myself!!! it happens with me always!!!
again pissed off....a statement against god!!! omg!! why is she not able to come seriously back into life.....u know wat....amit i.e. i try a lot.....i want her..need her....want her smile...but i am loser in this part !!

let`s see
i asked if i can call her up now....it`s orange...and m telling...the answer will be like...no stay here!!!

still not!!!! still not!!! waiting for baby`s reply!!!!
she had put some other question now!!!! wat the heck....but i will twist and turn and twist till i get a reply!!!

naaahhh...not now....straight frwrd answer like......i can`t pick up.....mannnn....i m fucking screwed!!!

i just said....this is not done!!!

here is the song....who wants to live forever.....i don`t like this song....but fine...i am okay!!!....in no mood to change it!!!

sending some hugs...
typing....

ya fine...changed the song.....a kind of magic now!!

it`s a kind of a magic!!! sweet song!!!

jesus ... she is drunk...:(:(...uaaaannn...uaaannn....no problems....she is my kid....i will get her !!!

it`s like...when kid`s don`t take ur saying....u have to force...and i am going to do the same with my child!!!

see it`s 2:06 am and let me see when i return!!!
it`s 2:10 and i returned!!! now fucking laugh at me!!!

see the question....are you angry too??....i said....no...why should i be???

why should i tell her...ya my brain got fucked when she din`t pick up the call...and i don`t know the reason why is she is off state now!! u know wat this is the biggest ....leave!!!

my mind is just blowiiiiiing off!!!

she is telling that god is angry at her,.....i mean why why why???:(

hammer to fall....i loved this song till i saw it as headlines of someone`s profile!!! fucking...

a straight question.....why do you want me to lose and lose again??

ya .. wat more can i say.....it happens....i can`t even think....a person whom i love so much crying so much!!

this is bad....BAD BAD AMIT!!

she is typing something now!! let us see!!

she is so good in pampering me.,....i just .... can`t say anything!!

wait i am good at pampering too....:D

che is cho very chweet.....i just hope...she was my kid daughter....jesus...i m just overwhelmed at this!!!

after my eating.....she is again after my eating
sweetu is again with the same topic....hecky...hecky!!!

nothing can be done baba....she is determined of not receiving the calls today!!! totally firm!!

just asked her if she needs to sleep!! man this girl never takes proper sleep!!

no replies....not at all....lil scared.....

it`s a hard life...queen.....over now!!

she sleapt???
don`t know!!!!:(

no replies of any sort!!!
someday...by sugar ray!!

someday when my life has passed me by....i lay around and wonder why...u were always there for me!!!.....i love this song!!

hope she was here....i mean my kid!!:D

where is she but???...man sometimes i just get killed!!! and that time is now!!!

omgggggggggg i was dc:(

is she angry....:(

no repliessssssssss!!!!....

behind blue eyes now!!!
hey buddy sorry for the delay!!!

i was just pasting things i wrote cause she wanted to read some!!!:D

she is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......i pasted something from here which was like....is she angry?? ... no replies....she is like....i am here doll!!!

cute cute cute!!! very cute!!

she made one of those cute smilys and is like...u wrote that......cute again!!!


anyways....i am listening to scent of woman by itzak perlman!!!

neha IS HERE,,, wat is she doing at this time??

when a blind man cries....by the god himself...deep purple!!!

see this...she is asking me to sleep...and let`s see wat is going to be her answer now!!!

just hope she wouldn`t have faced so much.....i just hope

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...