Jan 1, 2015

DAY 1: Carpe Diem!




"Carpe Diem" or "Seize the day"!

This should be our life's daily mantra. We don't need anything else to live successfully. Do we? 

What does it mean?

It simply means, work through the day, win it, and get that beautiful good night sleep.

Split your life in these short journeys of a day each. Compliment yourself after completing everyone of these, thank god and everyone around you who made you live through it. Do one thing more, do not make plans for the next day while you go to sleep! Tomorrow will be a new day, a new life, and a new journey indeed! 

What you breath today should belong to it; keep tomorrow's breath reserved for tomorrow!

I have read more than a hundred, and collected somewhere around five hundred books having a great insight of time and life.

One thing that is common in all of them is this. 

Every thinker has advised the same through his/her literature. 

We have to give it all to our present because present is the only time we have strength on!

Let's try to live our day; forget the past, future is unpredictable, let's glide through our day!

Happy New Year (2015) to all you beautiful people around! I love you because that's all I have to offer to you! :)

Let me rhyme something before I end this:




A patch of cloud,
Three green streaks rising above the bay,
And a beautiful wood cabin where I stay,
Dancing with my angels of light and some dreams of clay!

Come join me to relish the lights,
Come join me to feel alive,
Come join me to sing and sway,
They say, "Have a Happy New Year",
I say, "Have it, come what may!"

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...