May 13, 2010

THE LIFE BEYOND LOGIC AND CALCULATIONS!!!

That is something which really intrigues me now and then.

What about the life beyond the extents of our grasp?

Is it a void if it can not be explained by SCIENCE?

Will take sometime to write about it.... this post was to notify about my current state of mind....

nowadays: I study and in free times either I laugh, love or feel lost!! :)

The three L's of my life iced by an S....

Feeling lost helps me a lot to think about world and worldly organisms.

Laughing makes me feel pretty and happy!

Loving is always good... Love my family and girl friend!! :)

Study helps you keep in touch with reality.... how important is it to be real anyways??? ... It is because the virtual world does not feed you sometimes (only sometimes).

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...