Jul 24, 2009

.................!!!!

Waited for so long to realize this....

till then... every tree needs money to be maintained properly,
river water needs to be taken care of,
fish needs to be fished....

& that needs money...
though money can't be eaten,
everything we eat needs money!!!!

I am so sorry.... i was just in state of contradiction... so contradicted the beautiful verse:


"Only after the last tree has been cut down.
Only after the last river has been poisoned.
Only after the last fish has been caught.
Only then will you find that
money cannot be eaten".


Prophecy of the Cree Native American Tribe.

courtesy: shekhar kapur's blog.


otherwise... I love the verse above!!!!


PS: I hate Rakhi Sawant and her stinky show....

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...