Oct 27, 2008

FAKIR RASPUTIN....20.5

I started the day... its 8:48.... 12 minutes hence and there will be no electricity for next two hours!!..:(
The power failure makes me miserable..... :(

The feelings are same.... whether Rasputin or Fakir....... Rasputin needs entertainment and Fakir needs music..... both of which can't be fulfilled without electricity!!!!

The whole building in which i reside is vacant... everyone has gone for diwali to their places and Amit along with Rasputin and Fakir is alone.... so lots of thoughts to be penned down in these few days of lovely solitude!!!...:) 

A very ENLIGHTENING DIWALI to every one!!!!!....

SWYAMBHU ki pripa sabpe rahe!!!!...:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...