Oct 25, 2008

FAKIR RASPUTIN....18.3

Whenever you separate from something or someone... it just leaves a small spot on your heart.... am i wrong?.... No, I am not!!!...:)

The above thing has nothing to do with my mood today... it is like today's punch line.... just observed somewhere around.... someone crying... and felt like sharing... who was crying?? It was Sandhya Mridul... on some reality show on television!!!... :)

Coming back to me... it was not one of the many happening days of my life... Silent, Peaceful and Lovely.... as i describe my SOLITUDE!!!.... :)

Basically spent the day alone... speaking on phone, watching some movie, reading Paulo and completing my Lessons!!!...:)

I Love This!!!...

"is it spirituality what i cry for?
  or is it the experience of this world?
   when i put these to myself... suddenly i feel my senses lost!!!"..... my thought today.... :)


would like to quote some from Amrita Pritam's poem...

Meri aag mujhe mubarak,
Ki aaj suraj mere paas aaya,
Aur ek koyla maang kar us ne,
Apni aag sulgayi hai...
"


EVERYONE TAKE CARE...:)
SWYAMBHU KI KRIPA SABPE RAHE!!!...:)

ALOHA!!!...:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...