Nov 21, 2007

RASPUTIN.....13++..:))

The number 13....woooo....:P
so i added some + signs to it....in order to protect my blog from some unlucky charm....:)


I was busy watching some movies in the past two days....one being "SAAWARIYA"...and once again...."OM SHANTI OM"....the only question..."Why did SLB ever release his motion dream along with Shahrukh`s?"...bad decision to make....:(....anyways....i din`t enjoy saawariya at all....had to run out of the theater a number of time to save myself from the various sleepy strokes.....:D

Downloaded two new albums....one pre-release album of MJ, and the othe of Spice Girls "Now Return"...Gosh i loved the first one....i am so in love with MJ....:)....he just smoothens my heart....:)....everything is so good about him.....:)...let me write few words for some songs i have heard from these albums...:)

MJ - pre release album:-

1. Let me let go:

the worst news...the lyrics yet not available on net....but this song rocks....starts with MJ ethic..."ohhhhh girl"....so love this song....."girl don`t let keep me hanging"....the middle line repeated multiple times...and would surely be one of the religiously listened songs in forth coming months...:)

2. Get out of my mind:

soft number and the humming sound of MJ....
can`t just stop listening to this song....sticky one...:)...in the ways he sung..."do you remember"...with the back wordings...lovely!!!:)

3. Xcape:
u know...the body itself starts repeating all the MJ breaking down steps with the beats of this song....a must listen for all the MJ fans...:) i have heard this song before....probably included in this album....:)...a nice one...

i will keep on updating this album`s songs in my blog...as soon as i have heard all the songs around 10 times...:P

Spice girl`s album is not yet touched completely by me...so will have to wait sometime before writing words to bless them...:)

ALOHA...:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...