Oct 12, 2007

JUST FOR SCRIBBLING!!!

Hey ya!!! nothing much in mind for now....just was going through my orkut scraps and some of my friend`s profiles and definitely peeping in some scrap books...lol!!

Was seriously terrified to see one my pal`s eye which she has kept as her profile display....I was like....what has happened to her eyes??....Dark and haunting.....just some adjective which struck my mind when i saw her display....no insults intended here!!!..:)

My cat has come and she is sitting on the computer table and licking herself....one thing she has made me realize that more we hold something....more is the chances of it disappearing from one`s life....There was a time when i never let her out and she used to bug me by running out whenever the door was left open....One fine day something struck in my mind or cause of irritation i let her lose and just left the door open...She din`t return for nearly an hour and then the fear started to revolve around me....
I went out and she was not anywhere....I felt like crying.....So i started to shout..."billi, taaraa, baby....billu..."

There she was ... running towards me.....I felt like blessed!!!....For the first time i realized that she also can`t live without me...and she also loves me in the same ways as i do!!
That day and today...she regularly goes out and comes back after her prowl!


"if u love someone, let her/him lose...if she/he returns , she/he was always yours...if not.....she/he was never urs!!!"....

While writing this i just want to mention.....don`t loosen it on me.....i will never return....I mean it has happened with me a number of times....

Many girls have tried this theory on me and they have been as unsuccessful as Britishers were in breaking Gandhi`s Non cooperation movement....I will return if only i feel like....

Now when i m dealing this topic i should state that i have experienced many ppl who just want to submerge themselves in the feeling of love....u know that song..."mujhe ishq hai ishq se..."....same thing..They want to be in love!!!...More than the person .. they r fucking more concerned abt the feeling to have an existence in their life!!!

BLOODY BULL SHIT!!!!!.....

See this feeling has started raging my anger....i think i will take a break of sometime!!!!.....

Bless all who are addicted to this FEELING!!!!....I am more happy to be addicted to A PERSON or SMOKING or DRINKING!!!!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...