Oct 18, 2007

head off!!

Don`t go with the title...i was unable to think any good mandatory TITLE so i chose it...Sometimes my thoughts do make me think that i am a PESSIMIST... but then i get back when i see pumping some zeal in others...laughing at what passed and making fun of what can happen in future....

A tiny coward...thats what supposedly i am...A. called me up and she was like.,..when are you going to complete the FICTION...my first reaction was....IT`S COMPLETE...then to find a pass way from her discovering that it was not necessarily me as the main character...I started to fool her with something like.,..it will be completed...no need to worry....When she got me by a statement...Let the two meet once...I had no hide outs after that since i can`t lie on that context and i had to vomit the reality!!!

NO SMOKING....i laugh at this...i mean they have named a movie like "NO SMOKING" and the guy in the lead is a chain smoker...lol!!!...The studs were trying to tease me up by saying.."amit tu dekhna ye movie...tere liye heen hai!!"...When i got hold of them by comments like...it`s NO SMOKING...for non smokers...not for the smokers!!! lol!!!...

When i began i had some plans in my mind to write...wait i am getting them...I am developing this new habit of forwarding some self created messages to a few people around including her!!!...I don`t know why i do this ... but i like doing it....get some vivid reactions from all sides!!!...

yesterday`s night message...

"
HALF OUR MISTAKES IN LIFE ARISE FROM FEELINGS WHERE WE OUGHT TO THINK, AND THINKING WHERE WE OUGHT TO FEEL"

the replies i got...(some sent me forwarded messages in reply...good ones!!)

M..."WASN`T THAT TOO CONFUSING..MUJHE KUCH SAMJHA HEEN NAHI...DO BAAR PADHA MAINE..LOL"

A..."COINS ALWAYS MAKE SOUND BUT D CURRENCY NOTES R ALWAYS SILENT...SO WEN UR VALUE INCREASES KEEP URSELF CALM AND SILENT"

S..."DON`T THINK ABT THE PAST..ALWAYS THINK ABT PRESENT AND THINK ABT KRISHNA...CAUSE HE IS ALL MERCIFUL, LOVING AND FORGIVING...HARE KRISHNA!!"

N..."RYT!!"

V..."PAAGAL HO GAYA HAI KYA??"

R..."SO JA BE LINGUIST!!!"

enuff for now!!!....i want to write something more but i think it is better unsaid!!!:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...