Dec 2, 2008

AN APOLOGY!!!

My dearest DEEDS,

I am so sorry that i wasn't in touch with you since past so many days... but i hope, if not all, at least you will understand the mess i was in... Of! course, it wasn't the type of mess which i generally hate... but then i didn't have time to breathe for so many days... and even now too... probably will breathe after 4th...lolzz!!!...:)

I AM WAITING FOR 4TH WHEN AT NIGHT...." MAIN AUR MERI DAARU AAPAS MEIN BAAT KARENGI KI AGAR TUM BHI SAATH BAITH KAR PEETI TO KAISA HOTA...."...LOLZZ!!!...

Please forgive me if i at all had hurt you....

yours lovingly, affectionately, heartly.. heavenly... blah..blah...blah...

Rasputin/Fakir(Amit)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...