Nov 13, 2008

FEELING PRECIOUS!!!

When i see Ruchi taking care of me with all her heart and soul...
when i see her concern, so impure and selfless,
her eyes full of expectations and dreams,
dreams in which i am a better person,
dreams where she is proud of what i am.....
Probably, i see the whole world....
the world where everything is as beautiful as images in her eyes...
where i don't just breathe, i breathe life.....
life in its al forms....
it is just so visible in my sister's eyes....
HER EYES MAKE ME FEEL PRECIOUS....
TILL THE END SUFFICE...(just for rhyming)...:P:P

LOVE YOU RUA!!!!...BLESSED TO HAVE YOU!!!.....
PROMISE TO FULFILL ALL YOURS, OURS AND MY DREAMS.....
amit mohan....

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...