Thursday, October 10, 2013 | | 2 Comments
3. I am so thinking of having a thought board for myself in my house. Deeds greeting card's board made me realize this. And yes, I would love to write a few getting cards myself. This online thing has crashed and cursed the card business somewhere. But still, emotions in words can't be ignored. Let it be nineteenth century or twenty first!
4. "To my sweetheart, I love you completely with all my soul, without you I am nothing, a butter less role."
Wasn't that wonderful!
How can someone laugh at that?
Anyways, if this was in real and not in reel, and if I were the editor of hallmark cards, Deeds would have broken all existing records with this card. No other Valentine's day message for the next ten years!
5. Want to say this to someone sometime: " Handshakes are for strangers, we hug around here buddy!" And make someone feel special. :D
6. Deeds reading his card and people screaming his name. Come on, I want that role!! That's me altogether. :D
7. "I promise to love you for 50 years more, even when your bosoms sag down to the floor!" Applauds everywhere for a happy man! Happiness is contemporary! Why I say that; cause it changes from time now to time then. What makes me happy is Deeds, not because the character was enacted by Adam, but cause the character is happy! The character has SPACE of his own, RECOGNITION of his own, and WEALTH of his own!
10. How will it feel if an entire town comes to bid you farewell??? Rich and happy!!! Let me quote a line from the Deeds farewell card: "While I am gone, I know, I will miss you all a lot!"
11. If you are happy and funny, you can make everyone around you smile and laugh! Inspired from Deeds Trip from Mandrakes fall to New York!
12. Babe is a historic representation of the girl who has got the ability to let most of the stupid guys bend down to her charm. And the story of hers where she blows her entire salary on shoes is....Yuck* 300000... still not enough..... Although I behold curly hair too, I have not messed my life for someone like her. I have experiences of other kinds of messy girls!
13. Deeds comes to know that he owns a football team and he says, "It sucks!" I don't reverberate here Deeds. I would love to own a team.
14. We don't need to be servant, we should be friends! Don't hit the chord there. I live in a country where people live to get considered as a servant.
16. When you do right, you do right! Let all of then go!
17. Enjoy and celebrate those small moments like an ECHO!!!!
18. Abba, the band! Loll! I was in love with this band a few years ago. Would love to relive my passion and love for music.
20. You ought to save yourself from the people who mock you! Diaper therapy! You need to be stable. But how long, Deeds is great while he beats them to ashes. (The restaurant scene where a few top notch socials make fun of Deeds.)
21. I love the attention that Deeds got! Funeral scene... :o....:D.....
22. Oh my god... The best scene. (Editing this after some 24 hours, do don't remember which got me to react like that. :D.)
23. Thanks Dr Pepper to be around.
24. You can be something someday if you really want to! Thanks Mr Deeds.
If you read this, thanks for staying till the end. Loll!!!
PS (PRE-SCRIPT): This isn't a movie review!
Started at 930 for 1030 show!
1. The old book style
2. The SRK style.
And the countdown begins: ....
Not now! Not Now! After a month or so. :)
Three minutes to go!
People are ecstatic! Hope the energy and the sacrifice (our sleep after the full day job) pays.
Missed writing while Chennai Express played.
So, here are my honest feelings:
1. SRK is still the heartthrob. The wild uproar of the crowd was enough to prove this. There were even some whistle fights, which happened whenever some punches hit the movie screen.
2. Rohit Shetty is a big fan of SRK himself, and Chennai Express is a homage to the idol of Bollywood Romance.
3. Deepika cannot be ignored. She matches pace of the iconic star.
4. You tend to forget most, but do take away a few back with you. What more can you expect from a complete commercial flick?
5. Last fifteen minutes of second half seem to be a little too lengthy, but then you can ignore fifteen out of a 150 minutes long movie.
Hilarious of all : Watch out for these:
1. The train scene: "ab mujhe bahut gussa dila di" (you have made me extremely angry now).
2. When SRK gets drunk and insults everyone, starting with Deepika.
3. Encounter with the Srilankan smugglers & The Life Pie dialog.
4. The fight and patch up between SRK and Deepika after they run away from Deepika's father's village.
5. "Don't underestimate the power of a halwawaala."
6. SRK and Deepika bed scene (nothing A about it). One of the funniest moments of the movie.
7. All the scenes featuring a mixed-matched "antakchari" between SRK and Deepika.
I know, though it is an SRK movie, I haven't listed any of his romantic scenes (and yes, I started with expecting an SRK romance comeback).
But, that's the magic of Chennai Express. It showcases SRK's funny bone more than his romance.
And, SRK, like the old days, excels as a charmer!
(To everyone who has asked SRK to do something different, isn't this different? BTW, I heard a few more comments in which people has asked SRK to start taking risks as he used to do before! I seriously feel that they are the ones who had asked him before to stop doing the same thing again and again. Look, no one cares for what they think, but at least have some spine when you speak. Don't get muddled up, just to prove your points.)
Watch Chennai Express to forget the world for a bit, at the least.
Watch it to experience star power of one of the biggest superstars of this century.
Rasputin: I am not! You might be! He kicked us out of his life.
Fakir: Did he?
Rasputin: Why are you asking me? You too were thrown away.
Fakir: I was always there with him, a little calm this time as I found that he is taking right decisions.
Rasputin: What right decisions? He was sacrificing everything he wanted to have.
Fakir: No! He was doing the correct thing!
Rasputin: Okay! Is it? Then why is he back? You will have to agree with me. He wanted none of these. He wanted what we know he still wants, but can we steer him anymore?
Fakir: I know he wants something else from life, and he will be there once he is done with what he is doing now.
Rasputin: This is not going to end, Fakir!
Fakir: You are again taking the wrong loop. I never said that he should end any of the things that are making his physical life easier. He has to put a full stop to the ones that are making him reluctant to approach his destiny.
Rasputin: I agree, but how? Can he even think about it when he has no thoughts left?
Fakir: His thoughts are always alive! Let him crave for them to become visible. He loves analogy, compares, and contrasts; let him understand how a desert feels about flood! Let him rise, let him rise again!
Rasputin: I hope!
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 | | 0 Comments
But I opine not the same,
I still have my dreams to crave….
Tuesday, April 09, 2013 | | 0 Comments
Wednesday, October 03, 2012 | | 0 Comments
Thursday, September 27, 2012 | | 2 Comments
- 2011's sexiest man alive
- 2013 Ford Escape
- a view on news and today's journalism
- a.r. rahman
- Adam Sandler
- Al Pacino
- And Justice For All
- anu malik
- Bradley Cooper
- Bradley Walker
- cartoon strip
- Chennai Express
- Chennai Express Deepika
- Chennai Express Rohit Shetty
- Chennai Express SRK
- Chinese Coffee
- clark duke
- communal riots in india
- dark poetry
- disturbing nightmare
- Everybody's Fine Review
- fall and rise
- Glengarry Flen Ross
- google music
- Heather Locklear
- hot tube time machine
- hot tube time machine review
- IMS LEAGUE BELGAUM 2010
- indian idol
- internet censorship
- Jack Wagner
- Jesus Christ
- Joe Johnston
- john cusack
- life and love
- mani ratnam
- Mirror Mirror
- Mr. Deeds movie
- naga sadhus
- Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez
- paranormal nursery rhymes
- past life regression
- personal experience
- POINT WISE
- raavan music review
- Random thoughts
- REALITY SINGING COMPETITIONS
- ridiculous news
- rob corddry
- Robin Williams
- Rohit Shetty
- setting sun
- seven sings
- seven sins
- some lines
- steve pink
- story in a rhyme
- SUKHWINDER SINGH
- the four dimensional view of dreams
- two takes
- WAYS TO WIN
- White House
- White House Shooting