Jan 7, 2015

Nietzsche said, “God is dead!”





A lot of people around me, across the world, and in the movies are talking about GOD.

So I thought why I shouldn’t! 

This blog is still a personal and random notebook of my views; hence I hope that nothing written here is going to ignite any controversies.

(I needed to write this, although I know the limited visits my blog gets! :D)

Coming up to the title of this blog: “God is dead!”  

This is a famous quote by the German philosopher and poet, Friedrich Nietzsche. You can read more about him in Wikipedia. I need not mention why, when, and how many times did Fried use the statement in his works. What I want to do is write what I feel and where I agree with Fried.

Okay, let me start!

I was born and raised in a Hindu family with firm belief on a superpower who heads the universe and demands us to follow a certain set of protocols. I will be plagiarizing if I use the statements like “GOD punishes us if we don’t follow the rules” or “GOD is pleased if we worship him or fast for him or do a lot of other things like walking to a distant temple, bleeding in the course, getting sick after that and blah blah blah!” All these and many more countless philosophies related to the ONE and ONLY ALMIGHTY are still instilled in my brain.

I can’t break out of them, or should I say, I don’t want to!

The question now is, why! Why an educated person like me doesn’t want to get out of all these? Why?

You know what, it is very easy to site problems and criticize without paying any attention to your true self. A man who makes movies or writes, questioning all the hocus focus surrounding GOD cannot be a true messenger of the thoughts until and unless he/she is a firm believer of it!

I would love to ask them this!

Coming back to me, although I know somewhere that what I am doing is not necessarily going to act in the way people portray it, but I want to do it. Somewhere, it makes me positive and fills me with the energy needed to accomplish what I want to, or makes me strong to face the anti situations. That invisible force that I create (I agree upon this. I created my GOD and his strengths) assists me in moving through my life by being hopeful and positive.

Belief on GOD is an amazing thing. It is belief on HOPE. That is it! To do that if I go to a temple, chant some mantras, and fast on a day, what’s wrong with that?





What’s wrong with anything?

The only thing that is wrong in all this is the human interruption. There are a few who make us do what they want by hiding behind the name of GOD. And then there are some more who want to prove the first lot wrong by hiding behind their GOD.

All the fights going across the world are the result of this.

It is not worship; actually, it is nothing, it is not even close to being human. They are degrading themselves, moving in the opposite direction to become animals again probably. What effect they are causing is something more fearful. They kill and make others believe that what they are doing is right. All this and many more in the name of GOD! And, people believe them!




How disgusting can it be!

I sometimes feel disappointed being a human myself.

Who knows where this war of GOD will take us!

I would love to believe Fried.

God is dead!

His death might end this!


(I agree with not wasting milk as an offering and use it to feed poor.)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...