Jan 19, 2015

My Thoughts: A Prologue



The thoughts deep inside me rise up, fighting for their existence.

I try to suppress them.

They cry out and I cry back, but they outnumber me!

I am alone and they are many. They have been there for a long time now. At first they were fighting against each other to gain my attention; now they are together, fighting with each other to become me!

They talk together; produce such a noise that deafens me. I try to realize what’s wrong but of no use as the sounds are way par my audible limit. I could just feel the hustle. Feel as if something inside wants to make a vent out of my body.

“Who are you?” I shout.

No answers!

“Who are you?” I shout again.

No answers again. And, I stop asking them.

How long will I have to live with them?

Why don’t they approach one by one?

I feel their pain. Can’t they feel mine?

Only pain can help us rise. We need to understand our pains. We definitely need to!


2 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

GST Registration in Delhi said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...