Nov 14, 2011

REBECCA PART 3: SHAPING ME-1


REBECCA got created here: REBECCA



I rise to see the clouds unveiled,
The drops still wetting the locks.

Brightness once proposed to be dim, feels blinding,
The air whispers to the nakedness of my physical lot.

 Hard to feel the toughness of land,
The feet seem to be numb and bland.

Touch doesn’t work anymore,
The hands have lost their power to control.

Smells are unique,
They don’t seem to distinguish themselves as they flow,
My voice voices me,
It has my inner glow.

No more do I resemble the dead,
REBECCA shapes me and in me she dwells……

To be continued….

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...