Nov 17, 2011

NEWS 17/11/2011 from @VSAR's BLOG




This requires more research than my job does! But I do it for you, all you beautiful people who read what I write. 
So here are some stories which looked like headlines to me today.


1. “Dear God, let me do this for you.”

This is not at all a private letter to almighty but Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez’s feelings. The man   from Idaho was caught on Wednesday in Pennsylvania.
His crime?
He dared to shoot at the White House, last Friday night.
The police believe him to be a mental patient obsessed with God and his dictations to him. I don’t know where these people come from and how do they get such vibrations in brain.
The hearing on the White House shooting was today.
The best part of the entire episode; this was not the first time that White House has been shot. So it won’t feel anything new happening to it. The President and his wife were travelling, so stop thinking about their well being and read the next news. J

2. Keeping you updated with SOPA, don’t remember it?

SOPA, guys, the Stop Internet Piracy Act that was proposed by Eric Schmidt from Google Inc.  I mentioned it in the yesterday’s news. Anyways, if you don’t know, get yourself updated.
The latest news from SOPA’s kitty is that it is being opposed as a bill which can cause internet censorship. One more censor. I can’t tolerate it. Can you?

3. Bradley Cooper, remember him? Of! Course you do. The Hangover hunk? J

He is selected as 2011’s sexiest man alive. I hope Jack Black doesn’t get tempted by this and start trying to look handsome. :D

4. Even after ruining Nokia’s cell market and capturing the entire web, the hunger of Google doesn’t seem to stop. 
Here they are with the official launch of their Google Music. With this, they seem to overtake Apple’s itune.
Let us see google, how far can you make it?

5. Now, one from my desk; after starving a lot, I actually made others starve today. (This doesn’t make any sense, does it?)


Keep yourself updated : HERE


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...