Mar 22, 2011

Contribute to Indrowines

AS I plan for a NOT SO ME LIVE POST on INDROWINES, I have many thoughts rushing through my mind as to how to tackle the whole thing.
My last such kind of post on TANTRA & SADHUS, did have a large number of views but this one being a stereotypical will not reach to many.
And as such, the whole idea behind it is so big for me that the topic can not even achieve 1/10th of my expectations.

If you read my blog often or even if you are a first time visitor please do go through these:
  1. Another One Bites The Dust
  2. The Curtain Raiser 
Get some idea about my idea (though I don't use an idea..lol!) and if you can, contribute. :)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...