Mar 20, 2010

random

Off late I have been working hard to prove something to myself that I can even work harder. Every night when I return from my office I still have some energy left which helps me to speak on phone and watch television and sometimes even surf (like today). But I need to work harder... so much that I just return have food and sleep off to wake up early next morning.

The office environment is more than just friendly, we are like family there. Though the earning is not satisfactory but there is job satisfaction when it comes to be happy with your work and the proper recognition.

I feel I found someone to protect. Probably will get a chance to repent now. :)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...