Mar 7, 2010

EXPLOSION...FIRE....TYRANNY....HATE...COCAINE...

Don't get confused! It is not one of my "creative" blog titles.

My daily habit forced me to visit the guardian's world news web page and these are the words from several extracts published there.

What has happened to everyone around? As a teacher of English Language, I tend to ask my students to figure out the connotations attached with the unfamiliar words so that the task of deducing their meaning becomes simple.
But now, I will have to equip myself to one better thing:

THERE ARE NO +VE WORDS SO ALL THE WORDS ARE EITHER -VE OR THEY DON'T EXIST.

I am not getting paranoid but the decision seems to be pragmatic when we see so much evil around us and we feel good just to write about them.

Few lines I wrote about this situation:

I was never worried about the evil,
I was told to be wary of the devil,
But then I spread my sight around,
And what I found was a rebound,
The world was not beautiful as expected,
It was not even world,
It was hell regenerated,
So I forgot my knowledge and started afresh,
Now I was also striving for bone, blood and flesh.


I agree, a day can not end without the devil's play but we can still try to reach the god' domain.

fakeer

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...