Jul 12, 2009

APOLOGY & "THE" WISH




I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TODAY.....


for being so impulsive,
forgetting the things that you have given me,
ignoring the opportunities given to me,
negating the positives in my life,'
and above all....

CURSING YOU FOR THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE....

I know you will forgive me or might have forgiven me the same time but my conscience did not allow me to stay back with the wrongs uttered by me for you.

You love me lord and that is the reason why you want to protect me... and the way in which you protect may seem to be disguised at some times but then finally it comes out to be the most comfortable one ever experienced....

ONE MORE WISH....

PLEASE RENDER ME A SECOND CHANCE TO MEND EVERYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE........

(one wish I should have made years before.... but then life starts when you want it to.... so today I start a new life with a new wish..... and the ultimate one....)

PS: see whether this wish is needed by you or not!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...