Dec 31, 2008

PARTING NOTE TO 2008

DEAREST 2008,

today your life ends. Thanks for giving me some very good memories and I promise I will preserve them throughout my life. My sister got married, had some great fun together, I mean my family and me. I just love remembering all those times so much. Met some new friends and had a talk with some older ones too. Saw a slight change in Ma and Papa. They have started looking younger. ;). Saw myself getting transformed from fun loving to studious to lazy bug and back again to studying.

I don't remember how the first day of you was spent but I know it would have been really beautiful.

Some hours are still left and I just want to remind you that you were really precious and will always remain.

Will miss you but am eager to see your descendant take care of my life.

TAKE CARE OLD MAN!! I WILL NEVER BURN YOU. YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL AND STILL ARE!


love,

fakir/rasputin/amit



No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...