Dec 22, 2008

JAMES BOND TEACHES TOO!!!..:)

Q: WHY DOES JAMES BOND CLOTHE HIMSELF WITH A MYSTERIOUS LOOK?



A: CAUSE ITS BETTER TO SOLVE THE MYSTERIES BECOMING ONE YOURSELF.
(if you want something in life, try transforming yourself into the thing!!)


Even JAMES BOND can render some lessons, provided you are open to his teachings rather than eying his girls!!..:P

Anyways, Daniel Craig is probably the best James Bond ever... I realized this after watching the latest Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace" and so I thought, the movie and the actor rightly deserve a place in my thoughts and deeds!!!...

(About the movie name, I am still unable to get why the movie is named so and when I went through some articles I realized that even the writer of the movie, Oscar winner, Paul Haggis doesn't know why the move was named so!....that was quiet funny!!!!...:P)


fakir/rasputin(amit)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...