Nov 12, 2007

Again twice a day!!!!......

This can happen with anyone when nothing is there to do!!!....
Most of the times i don`t have any clue about what i am going to do the next second....and see i don`t have words too to write....
I think i should start with some fictitious blog where i can pen down some imaginations in my very fictitious mind!!!...lol!!!
Television is continuously blowing up my mind with lots of dhonis and shahrukhs everywhere .... Does it really affect the choices of people if something is being endorsed by a YOUTH ICON...or someone like that???...I don`t know...i haven`t gone for any brylcreems or fair and handsome yet!!!....

since my childhood i have always dreamed of making a motion picture based on Erich Segal`s "Only Love"...I don`t know if i will be successful at any time in future....but the plot....it never leaves my mind....if someone does it....i know it is going to be an epic!!!

They are showing a girl in drugs on one of the channels....i remember my years in drugs.....not a single day i woke up without a puff of grass and the whole day roamed in the streets feeling dizzy!!!!....That wasn`t a good experience though cause it cause me a lot of pain to get out of it completely!!!....

I WILL ALWAYS SAY....NO DRUGS...TO EVERYONE!!!!....IT IS NO GREAT IDEA TO REACH THE 7TH SKY!!!

ALOHA!!!!!:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...