Nov 13, 2007

Addiction in my life is so sarcastic!!!!:)

Many phases in my life has always proved this....i get addicted to things, circumstances and worse than all...to people!!!!
Later it all ends up like...the things leaving me....me leaving the people or vice versa...and change in circumstances!!!...Ending up in a new place altogether!!!....Anyways i love these changes!!!...
Latest addiction i suppose is writing....i so want to write something good someday...i need to figure out what and when...cause have a lot to do in recent months!!!...Lots of people to take care and also to hate!!!...LOL!!!...

Opened books for few hours...tried to study and ended up reading some holy book!!!....Trying to figure out how can we reach the supreme lord....for that

1. i have to stop hating people...okay i stop this now....i will just erase all of them from my memory!!!...
2. love everyone....that i do!!!...he he he!!!...i love all the girls around me....:P
3. be true...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....:(....okay!!!

i will be back after sometime .. either continuing here or starting new post.....:)
have some work!!!:)

ELFANSANOA....(try to figure out ... what it means???...)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...