Oct 26, 2007

The Witch Of Portbello!!!...Paulo Coelho...

It happened like...I went to search for "The Alchemist"..cause i lost my book and found this too and was more than happy to read the bottom line specifying the novel...

"How do we find the courage to be true to ourselves---even if we are unsure of who we are?"

First 10 pages and it has completely mesmerized me...

Few quotes....

1. No one lights a lamp in order to hide it behind the door: the purpose of light is to create more light, to open people`s eyes, to reveal the marvels around.

2. No one places her dreams in the hands of those who might destroy them.

3. Even if the idea behind my script was to demythologise the place, people would believe what they wanted to believe.


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...