Oct 21, 2007

JAI SHRI RAM!!!!.....need this today!!!

i don`t know i was getting so stuck up everywhere today..nothing seemed to be right...no songs...till i heard "CASABLANCA"...suddenly my mood changed and after that i heard few songs by STINGS....."walking on the moon"....being the maximum time heard today!!!


then came the evening and then came the "VIJYADASHMI" charm...and the "JAI SHRI RAM"...sounds everywhere inside my heart and brains....I looked towards my small temple and the "RAM DARBAR" picture shining...


FELT BEAUTIFUL!!!...the feeling that i had while i looked in RAM`s eyes asking for his help....was the most touching one.,...so touchy that it even touched me!!!:)

Later on i had this beautiful message from A asking from me if i wanted to ask something from god as she was going to temple!!!...

I asked for what?...let it be a secret...but ya, i din`t behave like an egoist giving some kind of heavy stuff like..."no you ask for yourself..."...or something like that....As a true BEGGAR i dropped my prayers in the girl`s bag so that she can deliver those to GOD who i don`t know why.,...cause of some weird reason is creating some distance with me!!!


there is a lot to discuss today about my feelings but i don`t know why i am seriously feeling uncomfortable doing that here!!! let us wait for the right time!!!....

ALOHA!!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...