Oct 25, 2007

Aah Aante ... lol!!!

don`t go with the name...it`s of no use...the song from the movie AARYA..was just playing in my mind and i named this post after that!!!

Long since i posted and serious and acute changes in my life undergoing these days....I smile now...I enjoy myself...and I got this point clear in my mind that "I AM NOT HERE TO LISTEN AND CLARIFY...I AM NOT TO CRY WHEN SOMEONE JUST FUCKS ME AND LEAVES ME....I AM HERE TO GET BACK AND IF NOT BIG AT LEAST MAKE ANYONE WHO HAS SERIOUSLY RAPED ME IN ANY SENSE REALIZE THAT KEEP AWAY AND SEE ME MAKE A GIANT LEAP ... WITH A REMINDER THAT THOSE CYNICAL PALS ARE NOT GODS..."

Seriously i mean...they end up judging me and when i do this with them they are like...."We have not given you rights to judge us!"....

FUCK OFF!!!...lol....

"aa anTe amalapuram
aah anTe aahapuram
e anTe icchapuram
eela koTTi lagutaaru andhra janam"
this song seriously rocking me through and through!!!.....yeah!!!

Ya what was i talking about...oh, okay!!...let us end that now...I am totally over the past two years when i met few humans whom i don`t want to even remember!!...One thing ... may be i was wrong in their eyes but the difference will always be the trueness in the relation which i shared with them from my side and their fake attitude always!!!...Give it up AMIT now!!!...:)

MY LIFE NOW:-....

i am totally living with myself and few friends and the best thing i am again LOVING myself.....i smoke, i drink but i enjoy in whatever i do!!...No false concerns tormenting me..no false souls around...nothing.....lol!!!!..Life is so very beautiful!!!....

Now i think my life will take a leap ahead for sure in all departments....I have started reading again...yesterday i purchased 7 books...two by PAULO COELHO ..one by Robin Sharma and few others, some biographies and a BIBLE based book!!!

Listening to a lot of music...of all Genres...of all kind...telugu, tamil, hindi and of! course the western classics ....some new pop and rocks....nickelback is hot favourite for today cause he played himself deliberately without me asking in the morning....i was like surprised...how did he know i want to listen him...lol....actually i had one of his videos in the cd which i was listening to today..."this is how you remind me"...I enjoyed it!!!...

Writing a lot...few days i din`t prefer "deeds" to be a nice place to vomit the "POISON" that i had in my throat...so word served the purpose for me...:)

Today was a nice day but then i was unable to see the one whom i really wanted to see...:(...then it`s okay...probably in the evening or tomorrow...

I lost a lot of people in past month but when i look back i feel, i am okay without them, probably more happy and expressive without them,..I can see and feel my charm returning back....L stopped talking to me at a very stupid reason which i never wanted to reason out...what i feel now is....he is the one who is left alone and not me....and there is a big cause around it...I can say that...I wished good for him always and loved him but he was always selfish in his relations with me and finally the end .. God decided....N was like...she doesn`t want to hurt me...and i was like okay!!!....he he he....When these people will understand that it is not so easy to hurt me...but i think everyone delivers such statement cause of his/her own needs..not in concern of someone else...no one is so GODLY....last but not the least...the final episode which was not so pretty ... she stopped talking to me again due to some of her brain`s playings...i don`t know what...this time i too lost somewhere and decided to be what she had been to me a million number of times...I suffered some harsh statements and gave few too...The difference here is that i din`t feel bad or the breakage inside...I was fine...Then i remembered B. for sometime and thought about what wrong did i do to her...and came with the conclusion that may be i was wrong somewhere ethically but i never had any wrong feelings behind anything...so I consider myself totally out of all the cases...cause,,,i was never wrong or false about MY FEELINGS!!!...

The joke nowadays on which A and I laugh a lot is.... "Me , myself and I ka 108 baar jaap karo"...he he he...

I will unfold the secret behind this MANTRA soon!!!

Till then...to all...

ALOHA!!!...and ya...I LOVE MYSELF AND I STILL LOVE EVERYONE WHO EVER CAME IN MY LIFE...NO TIME TO HATE ANYONE...:):)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...