Oct 10, 2007

BACK FROM BEDLAM!!!

Hey ya....i m back to blogging again....
all these days kind of....2 years at a stretch i was trying to get those people in my life , who in some or the other way can`t fit me....
Now i am like....what the FUCK!!!!!!
But it`s straight and natural....we tend to do mistakes and learn from them....so no net relations for me.....i m fine being alone or with few people arnd....
Life seems to be very natural now...no prooving factor left...and no abuses to face too....
I seriously...i mean i lost myself somewhere amidst all of these.....I even suffered lots of abuses and then i was the one to aplogise....AMIT.....WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL OF THIS??? This is how i shout at myself sometimes....lol!!!
Anyways i wish all of them A BEAUTIFUL LIFE AHEAD........No hard feelings though they did consider me to be somekind of football...or basketball....or ping pong ball....lol!!!!!
FOOLISH ME afterall!!!


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...