Aug 1, 2009

Hope the answer works!!!

And then I asked myself the same question which Hamlet once asked:



"To be or not to be"



& someone replied: Be there to feel not to be felt!!!



"Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them. To die: to sleep;"



& the same someone said: nobler will be to accept the miseries of present and shape the future so that it does not carry any weapons against you.



something inside me stopped myself to go any further with Hamlet's question and to listen to whatever that "strange someone" had to say.....


"don't ask questions to life cause it can't be tamed,
it doesn't care for the numerous reasons it is blamed,
sooner or later you will have your opportunities to claim,
when life will seem to be more sane!!"





No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...