Dec 19, 2008

AM I IRRITATED??

THINGS WHICH FOR SURE IRRITATE ME….

1. People writing past after did… like… didn’t wrote, didn’t got, didn’t said… kind of!!!


2. Himesh Reshammiya pronouncing “genre” as जौनर। (I hate this…. He should be hanged for this)


3. Cum” substituted for “Come” … do the users of this substitution know the real meaning of cum?


4. Use of “dear” without any special occasion. I feel like a “deer” when people go on calling me by this।


5. Use of “mine”. I know it is not necessarily wrong but I just don’t like it. Why to write “mine family” if it requires less letters for sure to write “my family” and I think it sounds better too।


6. And” substituted by “An”… what the hell???????????


7. NA” usages. “He is so handsome naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”….. is it necessary to speak English?.. बोलो न भाई, “वो कितना handsome है नाआआआआआआ!!!”….and add as many "naa`s" u want.

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...