Oct 31, 2008

GULZAR AT HIS BEST!!!..:)


Gulzar ji has this habit of doing something which is not at all easy to understand… Have a view of the lyrics of the song.. “AAJA MAIN from “ “ “ YUVRAAJ

 

Aaja main hawaon pe bitha ke le chaloon,

Tu heen to meri dost hai,

Aaja main khadaon mein utha ke le chaloon,

Tu heen to meri dost hai,

 Aawaz ka dariya hoon,

Behta hoon main neeli raaton mein,

Main jaagta rehta hoon,

Neend bhari jheel si aankhon mein,

Aawaz hoon main……

 

 I first thought it would be better if I write the above lines in simple fonts… but then what to do… GULZAR’S lyrics can’t be simple… whether u listen or you READ…J;)

 

WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE MAESTRO OF WORDS!!!

GULZAR JI WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!...:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...