Oct 26, 2008

BREAKING NEWS..................

I HAD "KAJOO" BARFI......
MY TASTE BUDS ARE SO VERY SATISFIED!!!

LONG LIVE "HALWAIS"......:d

I LOVE THEM ALL....................................................................

(i realized once again... sweets are very costly nowadays.. ... chocolate lovers are seriously blessed... i haven't seen price of small five star rising above five rupees.... wonder how they maintain the balance with the rise in price.... then i myself answer to query after enjoying one of the five stars... the SIZE is decreasing drastically........ so, better to enjoy "mithais"....)

i want to eat "aaloo ki sabzi" and "poori" now......

my taste buds are losing control..... :(

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...