Nov 6, 2007

RASPUTIN....5...:)

It`s so very pathetic using laptop....when you are a regular desktop user and a freak like me who just can kill for a hand laid even on mouse of SAMMY(my desktop computer)!!!

Few days now will have to stick to this cause of my hibernation to my sister`s place!!! We are leaving for Coorg today...and for sure going to rock the next two days!!!....

I smoked few pipes today....(love to call my usual brand "classic" as pipes)....but god knows why...wasn`t feeling comfortable smoking.....i think i will quit smoking some days hence!!....

Pinaki was upset hearing the news i had to give to him....then he asked me to shift to Bombay for some betterment....but i was in no mood to accept any kind of invitation now....probably Bangalore suits me more than any other city.....

Whole day spent getting all the gadgets ready for the trip...the handycam....the digi cam....ipods.....everything....

Hope to have a nice trip there!!!!!!

if i forget to update my blog till diwali....

A VERY HAPPY DIWALI....to anyone who goes through it!!!!

ALOHA!!!!!!:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...