Nov 24, 2007

I KILLED THEM AND THEN I LAUGHED!!!...:D

don`t ask me questions like....Why??...What do you mean??....Where did you strike with??...

I don`t have reasons for it.....

I just killed them and i laughed at the sequences!!!....

The first strike was one with a brick...the hurt was bad...even my hand trembled.....something pushed me back....what i was doing was a Sin in eyes of many....leave others....i thought it as something wrong too...but what is said is not false always..."the touch of blood or squeak makes you cold blooded"...
This was not enough...they again got up with their feet moving in my direction...in a very means to attack me....causing a lot of confusion and scare in my mind....causing me to withdraw my steps ... my hands in continuous search of some weapon till in found a book...an old one...probably a dictionary....a bible of words....Bible says..."never raise your hands to put an end to a life"...but it was thrown back at them...making their existence here on this planet more difficult.....There they were on their backs...the bloody nymphomaniac cockroaches ...two of them...with a slight movement of their sensory organs...I did no mercy...one step on them...and a "pat" sound...relieved them from this circle of existence....

I smiled at my victory....laughed at the dead creatures....and moved forward!!!...lol!!!!:)

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...