Aug 11, 2007

gained!!!

sorry everyone....i am drunk...drunk a lot!!!

What at all he gained from life....his loved ones....

everything changes with time...

i was lost where ppl i love left me...

this life is becoming heavy...i am a loser!!!

i can`t see my father unhappy....the only reason why i want someone who can take care of him.....only i can decide this...even my mom can`t....
i know what he wants...

my papa loves my mum a lot...he smiles even while things are tough....
can anyone???
i don`t know...my mum understands him....my papa wants her..

how can i say her....baby even my dad wants u...


he is 58 now...young and strong....

i cried...lol...i called up my sis....and cried a lot...

papa never said he needs me....

never did he hug me and say...i need u son!!
hope she understands....what i am trying to convey...i am not so useless....

i think a lot...before considering her....i thought a lot...

this is for u baby!!

papa i will get you a daughter...i will get you a baby again...i know you need a baby girl...she will be for you always!!

my dad, kitten u know he cries...and when i see him...he stops...

he cries in front of my sis...i don`t want to take his ryts of crying.....


No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...