Aug 9, 2007

the day ends for me now!!

4:12...still awake as always....scrapped her and some other frnds!!
we did talk finally and i was so quiet all the time...i don`t know....even i cried for some reason....

here by me by 3 doors down!!!

hope u r doing fine without me....cause i am not doing so good without u.......how could i have been so blind for all these years....living without you.......want u here by me.....

i love this song always!!!.....always!!!!....

how can it be that someone is so good to u.....love you so much.....that the person just stops thinking about his/her self interest....i always had this question hovering around me.....

i get it here!!!!

life just screws things up......sometimes i think....why is the distance...then there is me giving reasons like....probably better understanding....

problems.....there are....i know....but why they aren`t?.. why can`t the things be straight....reachable in all ways??....

no answers!!!

No comments:

First Guest Post: RANDOMLY ACCURATE!

I am sitting in front of the television, watching something but not actually watching as my eyes are stuck on the screen but my mind i...